Fractional Laser at TCS Aesthetics: A Fraction of the Pain for A Lot to Gain
Eunice takes the challenge to try out the laser which everyone tells her is good but painful. Find out what she has to say about her experience and the results....
You’ve probably heard so much about enduring pain to reap the gains of it and beauty sometimes, does come with a bit of a price tag of pain as well. But technology and aesthetic medicine has evolved over the years, which has made it not only accessible but also affordable for ladies like us to be beautiful and I’ve been on my journey of transformation (or if I so call it) with TCS Aesthetics.
To say I’ve been plagued with acne scarring is clearly an understatement and one of the best solutions to tackle my deep-set scarring is Fractional CO² Laser. This is an ablative laser procedure, which is more intense with some downtime but is set to yield more significant results.
Prior to doing this, I’ve constantly heard that almost everything about it being painful and so on, but seriously, no pain, no gain (and you’ve probably heard that more often than not). With all my gung-ho-ness, I underwent the procedure.
My thoughts and advice about it:
- Seriously, the pain factor has been overplayed, you will have numbing cream applied on your face prior to the procedure.
- The pain is certainly bearable and it’s definitely something your body can take.
- I can’t emphasize enough, it is important to go to a good aesthetic doctor and one who is professional enough to explain the procedure to you.
- Dr Louis Loo has been my “go-to” doctor at TCS Aesthetics. He outlines the procedure, the aftercare and the benefits of doing it.
- The procedure is pretty much standard with a consultation with the doctor, followed by application of the numbing cream and having laser machines imprinting on your problem areas.
Tips, which I’ve learnt and will share with you:
- This is pretty much a “controlled” injury procedure to your skin to stimulate the collagen growth which eventually gives you clearer and smoother skin.
- Downtime from the procedure varies between individuals, but a good gauge typically is about 3 to 5 days. There are individuals who can actually return to normal activity (work or school) the next day – yes, me!
- If you’re feeling some tightness or stinging feeling after the procedure, it really is NORMAL, but to quicken the healing, use an ice-pack on your face.
- Refrain from the use of skincare or cosmetic products for at least a week following the procedure.
- Moisturize your skin well for faster recovery and healing.
- If it starts scalping or peeling, leave your skin alone and do not pick on them, let them fall off naturally.
- The procedure is ideal as a treatment for scarring including acne, chicken pox scars and wrinkles.
This treatment works well! The deep set scarring is visibly reduced now and my skin is definitely looking better. I’m glad the pain was well worth it.
For those of you who are interested in getting that perfect skin, there are some great promotions.
Get 5 sessions of Fractional Scar Laser Treatment at $2588 and enjoy 5 complimentary customised masks. That’s a real good deal to get that glowing skin!
We’ve also got some special news to share for students! Enjoy this great promotion, and stop being plagued by acne concerns. Book your appointment today simply by giving them a call!